BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby's First Gift


Mitch walked out of the front door to go to work Thursday night and almost tripped over a box sitting on the porch. We were both perplexed by the delivery from amazon.com as neither of us had ordered anything recently. I took the box upstairs and opened it to find our baby's first gift. My cousin Nicki sent the baby 2 books. She sent "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See" because this is her little boy (my 2nd cousin) Jonah's favorite book. She also sent the book "God Gave Us You". It is the sweetest book about the precious gift that our baby is to us from God. I will treasure these books as I'm sure out little one will when he/she arrives.

1 comments:

theglenns556 said...

YAY! Glad you got them. AND...even more glad to see you blogging. I can't wait to watch your journey!

Hugs to all three of you!