BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mia in the Hospital Part 4

Well, we are now on day 11 of our hospital stay. Mia is doing wonderfully. However we still can't go home. I am very upset over this. We can't seem to get a straight answer from anyone when she can go home. It started at 7-10 days then went to 14 days then we were told she was half way done with her 10 day course of antibiotics meaning she could go home on tomorrow. Today the doctor comes in and tells me that they are going to do 14 days worth. I told him I want her out of here because she is fine. He goes back to the excuse that she had a dose of antibiotics before she had her spinal tap so she could still have meningitis and they just want to be careful. WHATEVER!!!! If she had it she would have showed signs by now. I'm so thankful this place was here to help my baby girl but now I feel like they are holding her hostage. She will be 1 month old in 2 days and will have to spend that milestone in this awful place. I HATE that!

Pictures coming soon.

0 comments: