BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ear Piercing

Mia got her ears pierced on Monday 02/23/09. I always told my mom I would never have my daughters ears pierced this early in life. My mom had mine done at 3 months and the holes in my ears are not even. Well, I couldn't resist getting Mia's done now. She is only 2 months old so she won't remember it thank goodness. The pictures make it look much worse than it really was. She did very well and only cried or about a minute after they were done. I think Mitch had a harder time with it than Mia did. He got very upset at the end.

Here is the mark for the earring on her ear

She was a happy girl while waiting

They hadn't even touched her yet in this picture. She didn't like being held still.

That's One

That's Two

Ms. Michele and Mia once it's all done

A happy girl with her pretty earrings

3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

That looks like a doctors office? Where did you have them done?

Mitch & Brandy Ramos said...

Her pedi's office did them. I felt better letting them do it than going to the mall.

Serenity said...

How adorable!! It's best to do it when they are babies so they don't remember it... it will just be something she's always had.

Good 4 u... the pedi's office is always best!!