BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Mother's Day

First of all please let me say I'm sorry about being behind in my blogging. Things have been very hectic lately so I'm just now trying the catch up. 5 month pictures are coming soon!


As you can imagine I was very excited about my first Mother's Day. It was a wonderful day. Mia and I had pictures taken the day before of just the 2 of us. I am so pleased with the way they turned out.

Mia and Mommy
I love the look on her face here

Mia Loves to be lifted up in the air like she is flying
I wish you could have seen her face at this moment

My Heart, My Soul, My Life is this little Angel

I love this picture because it looks so casual

This picture has a world of meaning
Mia was brought into this world by 2 people who love each other and her more than anything

This picture is so special
I have a passion for reading that I hope Mia develops
This is her favorite book, she talks non stop when we get it out to read

0 comments: