BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

1/2 Way There

We have made it to 20 weeks. Yay! On Tuesday we went back to the doctor to see Dr. Greenburg and to have Mia's 20 week ultrasound. I am very happy to report she is still a girl! She weighs in at a healthy 11 ounces and is 7 inches long. While Carol was doing the ultrasound she flipped on the 3D function for a minute so that we could see what Mia looks like right now. It was amazing. I could actually see her tiny face. I know that I am biased as she is my daughter but she is beautiful.

We will have a 3D/4D ultrasound on August 29th. We get a CD with 70-100 pictures on it so I'll be posting a few of those after we have them. I am so excited to watch her (and my belly) grow little by little. I feel so blessed to have the baby girl on the way and each day I grow more anxious to meet her.



0 comments: