BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mia's Room: The Beginning

This post is mostly pictures. I thought you may like to see the progression of the nursery. On Saturday my mom and dad picked up the dresser/changer, toy box, crib, and bookshelf from JC Penny's. Some of the pieces are on back order but we should have them by early September. All of the furniture had to be put together so we got started around noon. It was a days work for sure. I'm glad my dad is so handy at reading those directions! He figured them out then told me and mom what screw went where and what pieces went together. I think they finally left my house around 5pm and dead tired. I am so thankful for all of their help in getting their granddaughters room ready for her arrival. I'll keep updating as her room progresses.
























2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

I love your furniture! Can't wait to see that room finished. It is going to be so cute!

Nikki said...

Lookin good!!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for a fresh look to help a great cause!