BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

And Baby Makes 4!

Hope I didn't scare anyone with the title to this blog post. We are still only having 1 little girl! I just wanted to share a cute story from last night with you. My dad, mom and I went to the see the Tampa Bay Rays play ball with a group of people from church. Being the kind parents they are they were going to park in the stadium parking lot so we didn't have to walk 10 miles to get there. I was thankful for that as I feel like I am starting to walk with a little bit of the pregnant waddle every woman dreads. Stadium parking is $10 if you have less than 4 people in your car. 4 people or more and it's free. Mom made a joke on the way over that we should ask if Mia could count as our 4th person. When we pulled up to the gate my dad asked the attendant if an unborn child could count as a 4th person. The guy looked back in the back seat at me to see if I was really pregnant and said sure we'll give it to you this time! I'm glad I was showing or the guy may have thought dad was telling him a tall tale. So thanks to my precious baby for saving us some money on parking! By the way the Rays won 11-1. GO RAYS!

0 comments: