BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fever

Mia was running a fever of 101.7 on Monday June 1st. After the rough start I had with a very sick little girl I probably panicked more than I should have. I called into work, called granny to let her know Mia would be staying with me, and called the doctor as soon as they opened. After some reassurance from the doctor that they didn't need to see her unless her fever got up to 102.5 and to give her some Tylenol I settled in for an interesting day. Mia whined all day and didn't really want to eat much but she was a trooper. She didn't have any other symptoms. Once Mitch got home she was still a little warm so we put a cool rag on her head. She loved it! I'm happy to report everything was back to normal the next day. We have no idea what caused her to spike a fever but no lasting problems so I'm grateful!

0 comments: