BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

12 Week Ultrasound Pictures

We went to the doctor today and had the early screen test done. All of the baby's measurements were normal. There is no sign of down syndrome. They also took some blood but I'm sure that will come back fine as well.

Now on to the fun stuff! Mitch and my mom went with me for the ultrasound today. My mom couldn't wait to see her first grandchild. I think she had a really good time. Mitch managed to make it through with out crying happy tears. The baby flipped over, waved, kicked their legs, and had the hiccups while we were watching. They even tried to get a peek to see if we are having a boy or girl but the baby was shy and didn't help us out at all! I'm posting 2 pictures from the ultrasound. The first one the baby looks like and alien. It's a shot looking right into the baby's face. The second picture is a profile shot where you can see the baby's nose and little lips so clearly. I hope you enjoy them as much as we have!


1 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Yay...love the updates. Keep 'em coming!