BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Very Special Outfit

Several months ago I posted about the history of Pink in my family. My mom saved my pink dress that I came home from the hospital in and she saved a pink sweater that my Mama bought for her when she was pregnant with my brother and it never fit me. I was very hopeful that it wouldn't be too cold when Mia came home for her to wear the dress. Well let me tell you it was 80 degrees when I went into the hospital and 60 degrees when I got out! I was lucky enough that Mia was able to wear the dress and sweater home. Here are the pictures of her in her special outfit.

Mia in her mommy dress. This dress is 28 years old.

Mia with her sweater on over her dress.
The sweater is 32 years old and was never worn before this day.

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

SO precious! What a special thing for Mia to have.

Serenity said...

That is totally precious!! My mom saved some of my stuff too and Jess got to wear them. There is one, it looks ALOT like what Mia is wearing but she wouldn't even part with it to let Jess have.