BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

36 Weeks

Today was D-day! I am 36 weeks along and if I go into labor the doctor has said they will not stop it. YAY! Now we just need to get Mia to cooperate. I went to see Dr Greenburg today. My blood pressure was a little high but he wasn't concerned and said we would watch it again next week to make sure it goes back down. Maybe I just had a bad day. Mia is still right on schedule with a good strong heart beat and moving around like crazy. I have ben exhausted the past few days and look forward to her arrival so I can at least get some rest at night, however little rest that may be. Things are looking pretty good for now.

2 comments:

theglenns556 said...

So, how are we gonna see pics of Miss Mia ASAP after she is born? Do you have someone to post to the blog for you?

Mitch & Brandy Ramos said...

I don't have anyone to post to the blog until after I get home and can do it. It may be a couple of days before we get pictures of Mia up for all to see.