BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mia's room.......Almost done!


Here are some of the updated pictures from Mia's room. It's really starting to look beautiful. We only have a few things left to do over the next couple of weeks and I can declare it done!


Here is a hand painted Bible verse I received as a shower gift from my cousins Nicki, Scott & Emily, and Al. It is amazing and I'm so proud to have it in Mia's room.

This is her clothes hamper. I can't wait to have her here to put clothes in it.

This is a close up of her crib bedding

This is what her crib looks like from farther away.

This is her chest with her lamp and picture hanging over it.

This is her dresser/changer. We still need a couple of things for this to look complete.

This is her quilt rack and toy box. Her diaper cake from her shower is on the shelf along with her first Barbie given to her by her Mimi (My aunt Melba)

This is a larger shot of her room including her glider that was given to us by my mom's close friend Charlon. This glider has a wonderful story to go with it that I look forward to sharing with Mia one day.

This is her bookshelf. As you can see she already has a few books and I hope to pass along my love of reading to our daughter as she grows .

1 comments:

Denise Darnell Davis said...

Hey! I found your blog through The Glenns. I am doing my nursery in the same exact thing you have done yours in! Your's looks so nice!! Congrats on your little girl!!