BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Shower

We are so blessed! The ladies at our church gave me a baby shower this past Saturday. Mia received so many wonderful gifts. I still have to go through everything and get it washed sorted and put away. Here are some pictures from the shower.


Mia's gifts. Can you see how much our baby is loved. It's overwhelming!
This is Mia's first Barbie doll given to her by her Mimi

I can't wait and sit down to read all the cards again. I will be saving them for her.

This is my granny that flew all the way from Mississippi to be at the shower.

Everyone loves to socialize at a baby shower

This food spread was amazing and the diaper cake was too cute!

This is a hand painted bible verse for Mia's room from my cousins. It is amazing!



Pink and Brown polka dots too cute!

A must have to sit the baby in a shopping cart. Germs Yuck!

The amazing diaper cake. I had never seen one before. It had shoes on top and tiny hair bows clipped all over it.

0 comments: