BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

32 weeks

Time marches on. Yes we are now at 32 weeks which means only 8 weeks to go! We went back to see Dr. Greenburg today. I have gained a little more weight and am right where I need to be. Mia is growing and my belly is getting bigger and bigger every week now. Her heart beat is strong and steady and she continues to roll around all over the place. Dr. Greenburg said she is already in position to be born so I guess she is ready to get out of there and get some more room to move. If everything goes as planned it looks like we will have our baby girl before the first of the year. I can't wait to meet her.

We have our 2nd 4D ultrasound on Friday so check back soon for updated pictures of our precious baby girl some time Saturday.

0 comments: