BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mia's Pictures

Mia still did not really show us her face again today. Here are some of the best shots we got. This just makes me more anxious for the next 6 weeks to pass quickly so I can really see my precious baby's face.

She keeps her hand up by her face, or in her face like this at all times.



We did capture a big yawn from her. I guess we were boring her while we were trying to get her pictures.



We got this cute picture of her feet. We have decided she will have my toes.

Here is a side view of her face and it's probably the best shot we got out of all of the ones of her face. Note the hand still up by her face!

She has her tongue sticking out in this one. I guess she was telling us what she thought of our intrusion into her world. LOL!