BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

15 weeks

Today I am 15 weeks so I thought I'd post a little update. I'm feeling much better all the time now. I have started to gain back some of the 12 pounds I lost over the last 9 weeks. I went to Babies-R-Us with my mom on Saturday just to look. They have so many cute things. I can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl so we can start shopping. I am also already learning babies are expensive. I picked out the baby furniture we want for the nursery and lets just say I didn't know cribs could cost that much LOL! It will all be worth every penny when this little one finally arrives.

Quick side note. Thanks to my moms wonderful friend Mrs. Yvonne Johnson we are having an ultrasound done on Monday 07/14. We are going to try to take a peek and see if we can tell what gender the baby is. Keep your fingers crossed for us that the baby wants us to know.

Keep your eyes open for an update on Monday, we hope to have good news!

0 comments: